Network Next
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for media sharing through YouTube, deviantART, Photobucket, and whatever else you can scrape together. Characters welcome, New Ideas embraced

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies   Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
SuperCodyvideos

SuperCodyvideos

Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies   Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 am

Awesome list and cross over. I really agree with most of your choices it was a really good list on both ends, and you both presented a nice selection of movies. It's also nice to see a list without the Nolan Batman movies on it as much as I love those movie's, there my personal favorite super hero movies. It's refreshing to see a list without them in it, also your reason's for not enjoying them as much as other's makes sense and they're valid points I can see why someone wouldn't find them as enjoyable as other super hero movies, as they're more dark and serious than other Super Hero movies and may not be as fun to watch for people, so I see where you're coming from. I also agree with you on that not every Super Hero needs to be taken seriously. I would find Super Hero movie's to be boring and not as awesome as they are if every film was "Nolanized". Yes while Christopher Nolan did a great job with Batman, most heroes wouldn't work if they tried to make them more realistic, were talking about people who run around in tights fighting crimes, the only reason it worked with Batman is because he doesn't have powers, is really smart, is skilled in combat, and because he's a more realistic hero than most. Could you imagine trying to that with a hero like say, Aqua Man or something it would be a disaster. lol
Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame: Superhero Movies
Page 1 of 1